Windows 11 will be released on June 24, 2021, at 11 a.m. ET. After the release, you can get the Windows 11 ISO File 64 Bit Full Version for Laptop/PC from microsoft.com. Here’s where you can get information about the Windows 11 release date, features, system requirements, and other updates. Download the full version of Windows 11 in ISO format (64/32 bit). On June 24, 2021, Google Drive Files will be available.
On the 24th of June 2021, the Windows 11 launch event will begin at 11 a.m. ET (08:30 p.m. IST). This event will cover the new features of Windows 11, as well as the release date, ISO file, and many other topics. Stay tuned for the video link and further information.
“Microsoft event is getting closer, Join us on 24th June 11 ET, Set a reminder,”
Microsoft tweeted on its official Twitter account.
The official release date for Windows 11 has been set.
The official release date for Windows 11 has yet to be determined. According to media rumours and Microsoft’s Twitter account, Windows 11 will be released on Thursday, June 24th, during a Microsoft large event. The Windows 11 release date, debut date, Windows Features, and other updates will all be confirmed by Microsoft. Keep an eye out for official Microsoft news on June 24th at 11 a.m. ET.
The cost of Windows 11 in India
In India, Windows 11 will be a free upgrade. Upgrading to Windows 11 will be free of charge from Microsoft. But keep in mind that the operating system is not free. Consumers who are running Windows 10 can easily update to Windows 11 without spending any money. We’ll have to wait until Thursday to find out how much Windows 11 costs.
Features and System Requirements for Windows 11
On Thursday, Microsoft will reveal the features of Windows 11. (24th June). We’ve mentioned some of the features of Windows 11 because it’s already been leaked.
- New Start Menu, Taskbar Menu, and Search Bar
- Task View- This time there is a new task view.
- In Windows 11, new options have been added.
- Widget-weather now has new features. At a glance, find out what’s new and what’s fresh.
- Snap Controls: With snap controls, users can quickly multitask. Windows can be snapped in a variety of ways.
Requirement for Windows 11
The following are the minimum Windows 11 system requirements:
- For a 32-bit system, a single-core processor running at 1.2 GHz is required.
- For a 62-bit system, a 1.4-GHz processor is required.
- More than 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 15 GB
- 1024 * 768 pixels is the screen resolution.
Configuration is suggested.
- 1680 × 1050 Screen Resolution
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 18 GB Hard Disk
How to Install Windows 11 64-Bit ISO File
- To begin, go to the Microsoft website at microsoft.com.
- Get a USB Drive with 16 GB of space and download the ISO file for 32 Bit or 64 Bit depending on your system.
- Launch RUFUS and choose the downloaded ISO file to make the pen drive bootable.
- Make no changes to the Fields, and then click the Start Button.
- Your USB drive will now show Windows 11 as an option.
- Now connect the USB drive to your computer or laptop.
- Start your laptop/PC and keep pushing the Boot key.
- Select USB as the primary installation
- device from the Boot device choice.
- Now press the start button, and Windows 11 will begin to install.
- Now Select your preferred language, time, and keyboard.
- Select the Install Now option.
- If you don’t have a product key, select the I don’t have a product key option.
- Select the Windows 11 Edition and the Windows 11 installation partition.
- After you click Next, Windows 11 will begin to install.
64-bit ISO file for Windows 11 Google Drive direct download link
Because Windows 11 was leaked before its launch, the majority of people in India already had it installed on their computers. Once the official Windows 11 ISO file for 32/64 Bit systems is released on the official website, we strongly advise all customers to download it. On Thursday, a link to download the Windows 11 ISO File 64 Bit will be accessible at https://www.microsoft.com/.
Officially, the Windows 11 ISO file will be available at www.microsoft.com, Microsoft’s official website. Although we have provided links to the leaked Windows 11 ISO file 64 Bit full version on Google Drive, we strongly advise against downloading the leaked Windows 11 ISO file provided below.